With the severe drought we had this season, we are strongly recommending all lawns in the Southeastern Wisconsin area to be aerated this Fall.
What Is Aeration?
Technically speaking, aeration is the naturally occurring process of air exchange between the soil and its surrounding atmosphere. Practically speaking, aeration is the process of mechanically removing small plugs of thatch and soil from the lawn to improve natural soil aeration.
· Oxygen gets to the roots and the soil allowing it to “breathe”
· Water is able to better soak the soil and reach the root system
· Organic fertilizers and nutrients get access to the root system
· Helps to break up thatch
· Tight, compacted soil is loosened, allowing the root system to grow
· Reduced water runoff and puddle formation
· Improved resiliency and cushioning
If you would like to schedule this service, or if you have any questions regarding this procedure, please give us a call!
<<-- Back to List
Email to a friend